Volunteer Positions That Involve Working Directly with Clients:
Client-oriented volunteer positions enable us to provide quality professional services at no cost to our clients. Our available positions vary throughout the year but may include:
- Client advocates (female and male). Our trained client advocates meet with our clients and their partners, listening to clients as they share their situations and concerns and providing pregnancy options counseling. (Male client advocates meet only with male partners.)
- Nurses (must hold current RN license). Our nurses provide pregnancy testing and STI testing, as well as answers to our clients’ medical questions.
- Pregnancy/parenting class facilitators. Some of our client advocates facilitate our one-on-one pregnancy and parenting classes with the clients in our Earn While You Learn program.
- Abortion recovery leaders. Someone in this position would facilitate classes for those seeking recovery from a previous abortion.
All training is provided. Position openings are typically 3-6 hour shifts once per week. These volunteer positions require an application and interview. If you are interested, please fill out Volunteer Application 1 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Application 1 requires the submission of one pastor reference and two general references with the application. Click the button below to access the appropriate volunteer reference forms:
Other Volunteer Positions (Focus Volunteers):
Focus Volunteers serve on an as-needed basis, joining us for specific needs, including activities such as:
- Assembling and preparing mailers
- Working an event or fundraiser
- Cleaning projects
- Data entry
- Sorting donated materials
- Facility or computer maintenance
If you are interested in one or more of these projects, please fill out Volunteer Application 2 and email it to email@example.com.
Access this application using the button below: