Diaper Drive is underway now until August 31.
You can have your donation shipped directly to our Blacksburg Clinic so you never have to leave your house.
The address is 708 N. Main St. Suite 200 Blacksburg VA 24060.
If you’d like to drop your donations by the clinic, call to schedule your drop off today! 540-552-5556.
Click here to view our wishlist.
We accept new and used donations for the clients in our Earn While You Learn program. Thank you for your generosity in providing these items, which help equip and bless the women and men in this program as they prepare for parenthood!
Most of the items in our baby store are gently used. However, diapers and wipes are provided throughout our clients’ classes, as earned. In addition, to each mom that has completed requirements in our Parenting classes, we provide a layette (“baby shower in a basket”), which includes the following new items:
- Diapers (newborn – size 6) – Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs
- Baby wipes (tubs and refill packages)
- Bottles (glass or plastic)
- Feeding spoons
- Baby Bible, specifically, The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Children’s Books
- New outfits (newborn to 3-9 months)
- Long and short-sleeved onesies and sleepers
- Baby toiletry items (ointments, soap, lotions, shampoo, etc. We do not accept baby powder)
- Socks, bibs, hats
- Blankets (large and receiving)
- Washcloths, hooded towel
- Teething toys
- Small stuffed animals
- Baby Monitors (basic and video)
Gently used, like new, items:
- Clothing (newborn – 2 years)
- Baby bath items (hooded towels, washcloths)
- Baby bath tubs (manufactured after 10/2/2017)
- Cribs (manufactured after 6/28/2011)
- Infant slings (manufactured after 1/30/2018)
- Pack & Play (manufactured after 2/28/2013)
- Strollers (manufactured after 9/10/2015)
- Swings (manufactured after 5/7/2013)
- Toddler beds (manufactured after 3/24/2014)
- Fitted Crib Sheets (We do not accept bed sets or thick blankets)
- Books (current, complete and like-new)
- Limited maternity clothing, current fashions only
We regret that we CANNOT accept:
- The following used items: pacifiers, teething toys, feeding utensils, stuffed animals, car seats, Bumbo seats, changing tables, and high chairs
- Formula and baby food
- Items that are stained, incomplete, too worn or outdated
- Any recalled item, even if new.