Looking to use your talents to make a difference? Join our growing team!
The Pregnancy Resource Center is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Part-time, 8-16 hours per week
The PRC is seeking a Client Advocate that will serve the PRC as a trained counselor through programs including, but not limited to, pregnancy options counseling, pregnancy & parenting classes, and our material resource program for clients. This candidate will work with the Director of Client Services towards administrating overall client care, in addition to managing resources and assisting in training volunteers.
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, including active membership and participation in a local church.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, the Mission Statement, Core Values of the organization and policies of the center.
- Skilled in interpersonal relations, communication, compassionate care-giving, and discerning peer counseling.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizational and writing skills.
- Current and relevant computer skills (Microsoft Office, client management tools, etc).
- Self-motivated, dependable, independent and responsible.
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion.
- Two years experience in a service field desired.
- Bachelors Degree in human/social services preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Debbie Christian, Pregnancy Resource Center, 708 North Main Street, Suite 200, Blacksburg, VA 24060 or email@example.com. Accepting now until the position is filled.