Our ministry exists for the unexpected: the unexpected pregnancy, the unexpected conversations that lead to hope and healing, the unexpected joys that come through perseverance. Here are the details to consider when committing to host this year:
- Table hosts will gather with their guests in the venue of their choice (their home, church, a cabin on the lake, etc.) instead of in the banquet hall.
- The program will be a livestream YouTube video (approximately 30 minutes in length) and will include a ministry update, a challenging speaker, testimonies from those we serve, and an invitation to become involved. (Unable to Live-stream? Reach out to us! We want to talk to you about other options available for your event.)
- Table hosts will be able to serve catered desserts, organized by the PRC, for a sweet time of fellowship. Additional food and beverages may be provided, if the table host chooses to do so.
What to do next
1. Choose one evening to host and sign up by clicking the corresponding link below:
2. Prayerfully consider who you are going to invite to your event. Be sure to invite guests who appreciate the mission of the PRC ministry, as the purpose of the event is fundraising. When you are ready, begin inviting your friends, family, and neighbors to join you!
3. Begin preparing yourself to answer questions your guests may have about the need for this ministry. We are going to send you emails with common questions and more information to help you prepare so be on the lookout for them.
4. Mark your calendar and plan to join us for one of the following Q&A session:
a. Sunday, August 9 at 3:00 p.m.
b. Thursday, August 20 at 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: Please contact Kristie to RSVP to the meeting of your choice.