Our work is made possible through the generous support of our financial partners. Every financial gift, no matter how great or small, helps us continue these vital ministry and outreach efforts. Use the button below to give online or mail contributions to:
Pregnancy Resource Center of the New River Valley
708 N. Main St., Suite 200
Blacksburg, VA 24060
See frequently asked questions about contributions.
You can also click here to go to the online giving page.
- Are gifts to the Pregnancy Resource Center of the New River Valley tax deductible?
The center is a 501c(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Are you affiliated with any particular church or denomination?
The center is not affiliated with any one church or denomination; we are a non-political, non-profit, inter-denominational Christian ministry that provides services to all, without discrimination.
- Where does the Pregnancy Resource Center of the New River Valley’s funding come from?
The center obtains all of its funding through the charitable giving of individual donors and supporters, church missions boards, local businesses and corporations, and grants from private foundations.
- Are your financial records reviewed by an independent auditor?
The center’s financial records are reviewed by a certified public accountant on an annual basis in accordance with guidelines established by the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charitable Accountability.
- Do you provide money for abortions?
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
- Do you facilitate adoptions?
We are not a licensed adoption agency, however, we provide referral information if a client is interested in adoption.