The Pregnancy Resource Center is currently seeking applicants for one position:
Director of Communications & Marketing
Part-time, 20 hours per week
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, including active membership and participation in a local church.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, the Mission Statement, Core Values of the organization and policies of the center.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred.
- Skilled in communications, graphic design, website management, marketing, leadership, interpersonal relationships and public speaking.
- Self-motivated, dependable and responsible.
- Two years experience in a related field preferred.
The Director of Communications and Marketing works closely with the CEO and the Director of Development to provide all communication resources needed to promote the mission of the PRC. Promotions include, but are not limited to materials for donor events, client outreach events, fundraisers, regular written publications, PRC website and VWC website. The Director of Communications and Marketing directs the PRC’s client outreach in the community. He/she will design, create and distribute promotional materials via an online and a physical presence in the community in order to draw in more clients to achieve the overall mission of the organization. The Director of Communications and Marketing reports directly to and works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to carry out the mission and vision of the PRC Board of Directors.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Debbie Christian, Pregnancy Resource Center, 708 North Main Street, Suite 200, Blacksburg, VA 24060 or email@example.com. Accepting these now until the position is filled.