What is the Baby Bottle Campaign & How Does It Work?
The Baby Bottle Campaign is an easy and fun way for your church or group to give to the Pregnancy Resource Center of the New River Valley! We provide you with as many bottles as you need, bulletin inserts, posters, and a step-by-step guide for how the Campaign works. You distribute the bottles – one to each person, group, or family – to be filled with coins, cash, or checks.
When you return the filled bottles to the PRC, we’ll count the contents and let you know how much your church or group raised! The Campaign can bring some significant support for the women we serve.
To participate in the Baby Bottle Campaign, contact us to get all the materials for your Campaign:
- Call our Blacksburg office at 540-552-5556 or our Radford office at 540-838-2138 and arrange to pick up the materials from either office or have them delivered to you.
- Email us to arrange a pick-up or delivery of materials.
- Fill out the online order form below to reserve your bottles and other materials.
You can also use the links below to download and print the materials!
- Learn the steps to making your campaign a success
- Download a baby bottle bulletin insert (2 per page)
- Download a poster to promote the Baby Bottle Campaign
- Download sample bulletin announcements to use during your campaign
- Download a customizable powerpoint slide to use during church services or group meetings: Standard | Widescreen