What is the Baby Bottle Campaign & How Does It Work?
The Baby Bottle Campaign is an easy and fun way for your church or group to give to the Pregnancy Resource Center of the New River Valley! We provide you with as many bottles as you need, bulletin inserts, posters, and a step-by-step guide for how the Campaign works. You distribute the bottles – one to each person, group, or family – to be filled with coins, cash, or checks.
When you return the filled bottles to the PRC, we’ll count the contents and let you know how much your church or group raised! The Campaign can bring some significant support for the women we serve.
Baby Bottle Kids Campaign
Kids can make a difference! The Baby Bottle Kids Campaign provides an opportunity to teach children the value of life. Also, by filling their bottles with loose change, kids become engaged in a practical, hands-on way to serve those in need.
- Download this sheet for tips on talking with children, two kids’ lessons for church groups, and a kids’ coloring sheet!
- Download Focus on the Family’s Valuing Life toolkit for age-specific lessons and activities.
To participate in the Baby Bottle Campaign, contact us to get all the materials for your Campaign:
- Call our Blacksburg office at 540-552-5556 or our Radford office at 540-838-2138 and arrange to pick up the materials from either office or have them delivered to you.
- Email us to arrange a pick-up or delivery of materials.
- Fill out the online order form below to reserve your bottles and other materials.